The recent press conference between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul definitely built the fight’s anticipation after Floyd got into a little scuffle with Logan’s brother Jake Paul. However, it seems like Jake won’t be able to be in the building when the fight goes down on June 6th.
Logan posted a video to his Instagram story where he said, “They’re not letting you into the fight. You’re literally banned from the Hard Rock Stadium on June 6th.”
He then flipped his camera to show his brother Jake, who said, “Swipe up I’ll buy the fight, I don’t care.”
If you all remember, last week Thursday, Floyd and Jake got into an argument, while all of the cameras looked on. Jake then snatched Floyd’s hat and ran away. After the moment went viral, it was later learned that Jake pre-planned the whole hat snatching moment, and even continued to milk the situation as he tattooed the phrase “gotcha hat,” with a cap onto his leg.
As previously reported, Floyd and Logan’s fight was originally scheduled for February but was eventually pushed back to June.
After last week’s incident during the press conference, many people were under the impression that Floyd could fight both of the Logan brothers come June 6th as he was seen telling his people to get the paperwork together for Jake as they shouted at one another.
However, Mayweather Productions CEO told TMZ that although Floyd could physically do it, from a business standpoint he wouldn’t be able to do it. Nonetheless, a fight between Floyd and Jake in the future is not too far-fetched.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
The post Jake Paul Is Reportedly Banned From The Floyd Mayweather & Logan Paul Boxing Match appeared first on The Shade Room.